Congrats to FLUID Group LU Research Week Participants!
Daniel Wilson won first place in both the graduate poster presentation and three-minute thesis categories with his work on biosludge atomization. Hayley Yukihiro won first place in the undergraduate three-minute thesis category with her work on self-breathing ventilators. Reid Prichard won third-place in the graduate three-minute thesis category, and Nicholas Veeder won second in the undergraduate three-minute thesis category. Read more-> (external link).
- Liberty Champion: Engineering Professor Uses Talents in the War on Covid-19
- LU News: Engineering Research on Containment of COVID-19
- Fox Interview: How COVID-19 Spreads with Nasal Devices
- ANSYS: Simulation-Based Analysis to Limit the Spread
- WDBJ7 Interview: Research Towards the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Liberty professors team up to develop, refine world’s smallest ventilator